All in One concept
The Aspire Zone, also known as Doha Sport City, is a 250 hectare (2.5 square kilometers) sporting complex located in Al Waab district of Doha, Qatar. Aspire Zone boasts some of the world’s finest sport stadia and venues offering a unique sport, sports medicine, research and education destination for the international sports industry. All required facilities will be accommodated under one roof at the world class facilities of Aspire Zone.
- Competition hall with a capacity of 3,500 spectators which can be extended to 5,000
- 2 giant screens (LED) providing a constant display of results & live broadcasting
- Multifunctional halls which can accommodate 8 training halls
- Meeting rooms and offices (FIG members and technical delegates)
- Auditorium for the technical meetings
- Media centre & TV studios
- VIP lounges and VIP dedicated tribunes
- Lounges and restaurants
Orthopedic and Spot Medicine Hospital
- The first specialized Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Hospital in the Gulf region.
- It provides the highest possible medical treatment for sports-related injuries in a state of the art facility
- World’s leading sports medicine practitioners and researchers